Hi All,

I would like to create Maven bundles of the source, classes, and javadoc of the recently added BootstrapConnector [1] and stage them on the Apache Nexus Maven Repository using groupId "org.openoffice" so this would be from the project.

If the project consensus is that a VOTE is necessary I will call for one after staging and prior to publishing, or if not, I will do another PROPOSAL for release.

This jar allows bootstrapping the office by passing a string representing the path to the office executable to the bootstrap method.

This code has been available for download from the Forum since 2008 [2].

I have obtained permission from the author to use the code by our project and under the AL 2.0 license and documented it with the AOO PMC.

If there are no objections to the above proposal by midnight GMT Wednesday February 3rd, then I will invoke Lazy Consensus and proceed to implement the above proposal.

Another option to this is that I publish them as an individual with a different groupId if this is preferred.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/devtools/bootstrap-connector/trunk/
[2] https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2520

Thanks,
Carl