On Thu, 11 Feb 2016 08:59:30 -0800
Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org> wrote:

> I expect to complete my "Building on Windows" project in the next day or
> so, by documenting the results in
> https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO/Step_by_step#Windows_7
>
> That means it is time to pick another project. Any suggestions?

An enhancement that is often requested is automatic saving of files in a
directory specific to that type.  This is so simple I think it would be a waste
of your talents.  If I wanted it (I don't) I can see how it might be done in
BASIC as an extension, which would trap the existing Save and Save as dialogs.

I think it could be a Summer of Code project.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>