Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
I am looking to upgrade some of our dependencies (eg. zlib 1.2.7 to
1.2.8), and need to upload them to our OOO_EXTRAS repository on
SourceForge. Who has or can give me access?

Kay and me are members since we took care of moving the Google Code repository when Google closed it. If you give us your SourceForge username, I can add you. As I have already written, if other people involved with the project wish to have access we can surely grant access to them too: all we need is their SourceForge username.

Regards,
  Andrea.