Thanks.

On 7/5/2016 11:48 PM, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
Hi Patricia

I think you meant to this send this to the Apache River mailing list, where
Bishnu Gautam asked the question?

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Patricia Shanahan <p...@acm.org> wrote:

Bishnu Gautam has suggested that we should start taking interns, with
assigned mentors, and might be able to steer some students our way.

What do you think? Would the proposed projects be able to use students? To
be fair to the students, they would need mentors they could learn from, not
just to be thrown a project and left to sink or swim.

In the longer terms, Apache participates in the Google Summer of Code each
year, so we might be able to get one or more summer interns into that.

Patricia