[orcmid]

I'll have to dig deeper into what SourceForge provides. I'll let you know when
I find something.

> >with 11 languages in the top 92%: English, French, German, Italian,
> Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Polish,
> Portuguese, Chinese and Dutch in decreasing order.
>
> Would it be possible to obtain percentages for each of the 27 languages?
[orcmid]

The full breakdown of languages based on the latest week sampled was compiled
and ranked in the spreadsheet document in PDF format at
<https://s.apache.org/2fwg>.

This can be cleaned up and made regularly available in support of quarterly
board reports. I won't do more at this time.  One goal is to provide enough
(and the .ods) so that anyone can do this.