Apache OpenOffice does not receive donations and does not manage a budget.

It happens there are some funds "on-account" at the ASF that are available to
OpenOffice.  Those arrived in an unusual manner in the early history of the
project.  That exception is unlikely to repeat.

Generally, the Apache Software Foundation has a budget and manages funds.
There are treasurer reports in every monthly Board Report at the foundation
level.  You can see those at
 <http://www.apache.org/foundation/board/calendar.html>.

In some case, projects can request that funds available for some purpose be
expended on behalf of the project.  For example, application for and renewal of
trademark registrations is done by requests to the VP Branding.  That VP will
make requests for budget to cover anticipated expenses of that kind.
Similarly, Infrastructure might be worked with to fund the contract labor and
any hardware and operating costs of build slaves dedicated for OpenOffice use.

 - Dennis