Welcome.

The current writing project is constructing instruction files for
applying a patch. The process is fairly complicated, and needs to be
explained clearly for end users with limited technical skills. Perhaps
you could review the drafts and see if you can suggest any improvements?

Can you use subversion to check out files?

Thanks,

Patricia