Apache OpenOffice 4.1.2 *does* *not* install hwp.dll.  It should not be there.

That is one of the ways that we can determine that the patch is likely being
applied to 4.1.2 and not an incorrect version.  hwp.dll was removed as part of
the resolution of CVE-2015-1774,
<http://www.openoffice.org/security/cves/CVE-2015-1774.html>.

If your version of 4.1.2 was obtained from the openoffice.org download page, it
is safe to delete hwp.dll.  If it has an earlier date than other files (such as
tl.dll), that means it is probably left-over from the install of an earlier AOO
version.

Please confirm if that is the case.

 - Dennis