Don't worry about all the e-mails. It's a bit like walking into the middle of a conversation. I would prefer to establish direct communication, not through the list, so that we can work out the best way for you to help at this point in time.

You should get two copies of this e-mail, one through the list and the other direct. Please let me know whether you get both.