Hi Patricia;

I, for one, appreciate the idea: 80% of the users are Windows people and the project should be focusing on improving the experience on that platform.

OTOH, most of the active developers work on UNIX variant (and I suspect FreeBSD is the majority lately). I conceptually understand the Windows port is critical and would like to see it improve but I don't have the time or expertise to work on a platform different than the one I am using now.

May I say this shouldn't stop you: just create a branch and fork a more windows-friendly port, we can cross-merge features between both branches. Also the capstone2013
branch, while badly outdated, may give new hints for a Windows build system.

Pedro.