Hello imacat,

> From: imacat [mailto:ima...@mail.imacat.idv.tw]

>     I see.  Thanks, Jörg, Andrea.
>
>     I'm working on two OpenOffice tools and may announce their beta
> release in one or two weeks.  I was stunned by the news, but
> am happy to
> see it is quite different from what the press said.
>
>     As one of the team (although inactive for long), Please
> tell me what
> I can do to make this release happen.  I shall help as much
> as possible.

I think at the moment is the most important work to bring a new release on the
way
to show the public that it precedes with AOO. I hope this new version will be
released at the ApacheCon.

About these programming work I can personally however not say anything because I
do not Program the OpenOffice itself.
I hope someone else can show you where you can best help at the moment.

Just for your information:
I personally help (in German AOO community) at end-user support [1], in
extension
programming [2] and in the dissemination of OO [3].

for example:
[1]
http://de.openOffice.info

[2]