I wound up building in stages, since the build was breaking here and there.
I just picked it up from where it left off as I fixed things. So I don't
have a single output... unless there is a log file that collects various
build stages together into one single output?
I would also recommend installing as many packages in cygwin as possible
without going through the extra step of installing lynx or apt-cyg... While
that does make the environment more similar to a linux build environment,
it's still an extra step and I believe it could be indicated as a second
possibliity. Somewhere in the Step by Step guide I added which packages to
choose in the cygwin interface if installing them from the cygwin
interface. I think installing the packages from the cygwin interface should
be indicated as the first step to take when first installing cygwin, adding
all the necessary packages along with the first install.
The only package I couldn't find from the cygwin interface was the Perl
LWP::UserAgent package, so I installed that using "cpan -i LWP::UserAgent".