Sure, that's possible. Butit could be also that a mirror is temporary not available or the Internet connection to/from this mirror is momentarily faulty. In this case you can try again later or use manually a different mirror server. The following link is using the service provider from NetCologne, Germany:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.2/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.2_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

HTH

Marcus