Am 10/28/2016 04:07 PM, schrieb Les Cabanes de Rensiwez:

When I clic the link is says the page doensnt exist it happens  in explorer and
fire fox

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Problem description
Exchange this text to describe the problem

(What does not work? What do you expect?)
Browser variables
Values
[...]

I've tried to download and it works. So, at least it's not a general problem.

It's possible that a mirror is temporary not available or the Internet connection to/from this mirror is momentarily faulty. In this case you can try later or use manually a different mirror server. The following link is using the service provider from NetCologne, Germany:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/fr/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_fr.exe/download?use_mirror=netcologne

HTH

Marcus