On 10/7/2016 4:06 AM, Marcus wrote:
Am 10/07/2016 01:03 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
I would not have granted a release blocker request for this one, because
it was already fixed in source in the previous release, 4.1.2-patch1.
All 4.1.3 does for it is include it in a binary distribution, worth
indicating in the release notes, but not a reason to revive the bug.

sorry for doing this without your involvement. I thought we have seen
this also as blocker. I would like to have it in the BZ list of all
issues as it is an important part of the release.

So, should I delete the flag or can we keep it in there?

I would delete the flag and treat it as fixed in 4.1.2-patch1. Perhaps modify the comment about it to include a link to the bugzilla issue as well as the existing CVE link?