Hello,

> From: Andrea Pescetti [mailto:pesce...@apache.org]

> Two thing must be said: there was no time for coordination since the
> press release had been accidentally made available before the planned
> date; and the press release is traditionally kept confidential before
> issuing it (while the Release notes are not).
>
> Still, I agree that translation volunteers must be given
> access to the
> Press Release so that they can translate it and issue it soon
> after the
> English one.

Exactly, that is the problem.

I am ready to make a translation as quickly as possible, but I need practically
at least 24-48 hours of time.

> Joerg, what if we create a copy of the Press Release on the
> CWiki and we
> append each translation as child page? Would it work?

Yes, that would be a possibility.

I have little time, because of my professional activity, but I will try to make
the translation as fast as possible. I think within 48 hours.

Greetings,
Jörg