Am 10/13/2016 03:42 PM, schrieb Claudio Ferreia Filho:

I don't know how is your strategy to publish the translations, but IMHO
they can be added in the announce at Apache Blog.

as we'll have more translated text we've created a container page to collect all. See the link at top of the announcement [1].

Anyway, the pt-BR translation is published at cwiki[1],as a child page.
[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=65875077

I've set a link to your translation on the Portuguese webpage [2]. The big blue link in the header.

Congratulations for all by more one step in AOO.

Thanks a lot. :-)

[1] https://s.apache.org/JiCT
[2] http://www.openoffice.org/pt/

Marcus