I recently updated to ver 4.1.3 and am no longer able to edit spreadsheets
(haven't tried other document formats) I can open them but I cannot edit them.
I can still edit documents online but sometimes the formatting gets changed and
they do not print correctly so I would rather edit them offline.

   - There is no prompt to select read only or not to when the documents open.
   - If I attempt to change the properties of the folder the document is in or
the document itself to make it editable it makes no difference.
   - I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software but that didn't help
either.

I have an assignment that is due very soon and don't want to have to subscribe
to Microsoft's product to finish it, your help would be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks, Shane