On 10.11.2016 19:38, Marcus wrote:
Am 11/10/2016 06:27 PM, schrieb Patricia Shanahan:
Thanks, Marcus. I just updated and reread doc.cxx, the file I'm trying
to understand today. Several of the German comments contained useful
information that I had not been able to guess from automatic translation.

absolutely, after I've seen the style of the used formulations I thought that this cannot be translated by Google & Co. Not in this century. ;-)
+1 to both points.
Comments are pretty slang.

I think we have a good process now.

Just 2 addtions:
- I hope that I've catched all words.
- I've not run a build. So, I hope I've not produced a build breaker
  due to a missing dot, bracket, etc.

Marcus
I screened through the doc.cxx, and it looks good.

1599 <http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/xref/aoo-trunk/main/sw/source/core/doc/doc.cxx#1599> *if* ( !pStPage <http://opengrok.adfinis-sygroup.org/source/s?defs=pStPage&project=aoo-trunk> )// dann wars das (meaning: Thats it then) Maybe this line we should fix too. Sorry, I still have to setup my svn access which I plan for weekend, otherwise I would just enter a translation. Maybe improve it too. So maybe someone else can do this? -so we fixed it once and for all! Thanks Marcus for the great work :-)!