Am 11/15/2016 06:00 PM, schrieb Jean Dumford:
HiDo you have anything that opens UCF files?  I am about to begin my 4th year
of Hebrew from Hebrew University in Jerusalem, over WebEx... and often forget
to download the in-class file in pdf and end up with it in UCF which I cannot
open!The whole class has the same problem (and all my other classes did too).
Talk to me? :DJean אלוהים אוהב אתכם      דברו אליו בקרוב חנוכה שמחGod so loves
you...  talk to Him soon

OpenOffice cannot read UCF files. These are created by the WebEx software and can be player by this [1]. Please note also the first paragraph that talks about limitations.

[1] http://dotwhat.net/file/extension/ucf/10495

HTH

Marcus