Hi Dennis

Am 11/27/2016 um 5:51 PM schrieb Dennis E. Hamilton:
Alternatively,

Log onto <https://cms.apache.org/ooo-site/> with your Apache ID and password.

Then click the "Publish ooo-site site" link.

There is no need for the Perl script and this should work in any current
browser.  (I just confirmed it with IE 11.)
I know this, but it looks like the CMS dosen't like me atm. I'm able to commit, but for some reason publishing dosen't work. No matter if I use the web interface or the publish.pl. I know from infra that they have quite often problemes with the Apache CMS and they add no new project to it. So maybe I'm a victim of this problem. I'll talk to Joe from infra.

Regartd, Raphael