+1

On 06.12.2016 18:31, Patricia Shanahan wrote:
On 12/6/2016 1:55 AM, Raphael Bircher wrote:
Hi all

I'm going to the configure script and I recognize that there are still
parts for solaris. As far as I know, the last version who build with
solaris was the AOO 3.4.x. My question is, if we should ride off the
Solaris stuff or we should keep it. Well it won't hurt to keep it, but
it makes also no sense to keep a platform no one build.

I did make some moves towards Solaris building, but I feel at this time that learning AOO internals and working on debug is a better use of my AOO time.

I tend to assume that anything that is not being actively maintained and tested does not work. We need to simplify the build process. I suggest getting rid of the Solaris stuff, as a separate commit with "Solaris" in the log message. That way, if anyone decides to pick it up they will be able to find the last state easily.