Am 12/08/2016 10:30 PM, schrieb Matthias Seidel:
FYI: I updated the icons for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ on our
homepage (see last box: "I want to stay in touch with OpenOffice")

My question:

Should I add a link to our YouTube channel? It would perfectly fit there...

indeed, Youtube would make the webpage look more complete.

Some suggestions:
- The "Facebook Group" link should be placed into the Facebook column.
- Also the Identi.ca link should be extended with an icon.
- The same for XING.
- There is another XING group for OpenOffice [1].
- I think you are planning to add Twitter also, right?

Thanks for your work.

PS:
The favicon is back.

[1] https://www.xing.com/communities/groups/openoffice-und-libreoffice-anwender-1066827