I'm not sure on this since I do not know whether my submit talks are
accepted.

    I would like to ask when the Open Document Editors devroom will
announce the result of CFP?  The announced time line (12/11) has passed,
and I do not see the result.  I *REALLY* need to book the flight soon.
The cost of the flight gets 200USD more over the last week.  Does anyone
here know the time line now?  Thank you very much!