Hello,
I'm using the export to PDF for a document, which shows differences done in a
microprogrammed CPU. The comment is set to the previous value
So far everthing is fine but the default setting of a comment in the PDF Reader
dissatisfy my expectations.
The popup overlay icon is shown 100% opaque and at an incredibly stupid
position (adjacent cell(s)):

In consequence, the contents of the adjacent cell(s) can't be read. But PDF
allows to change this:

I'm missing the ability to do this settings within the "Export to PDF" dialog.
My concern would be to have this ability as soon as possible - ok, ok, it's
open source, but I'm not able to implement the neccessary changes... :-(

best regards
Hubert Sack