De: "Walt & Sharon Rager" <walterra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
À: dev@openoffice.apache.org
Envoyé: Jeudi 15 Décembre 2016 19:40:07
Objet: Chart SubTitles Do Not Get Saved In Spreadsheet

Hello,

I configured several charts in a spreadsheet.  When I double click on a chart
and then right click on it, a dialog box opens and allows me to click on
“Insert Titles”.  The next dialog box that opens allows me to enter a Title and
Subtitle among other things.  When I enter the Title and Subtitle they both
appear on the chart and everything looks like it worked ok.  I then save the
spreadsheet.  When I open the spreadsheet again, the Title is there but the
Subtitle has disappeared.  I tried this several times and it happens every
time.  Somehow the Subtitle is not being saved.  Am I doing something wrong or
is there a problem in the code?

I am using program version 4.1.3 of OpenOffice.

Thank you,
Walt Rager