Hi Marcus,
Thanks for your reply.

I'am just talking about the UI. We reached 78%  After getting it fully
localized, we will focus on help. But we want it realeased at least as
beta. We have a plan to talk about it, recruit more contributers to
localize and develop extesions.

Thanks again for your support.
Regadrs,

--

*M. BelkacemIngénieur Systèmes informatiques ESI (Ex INI)Consultant
technico-fonctionnel  Odoo-Chef de projet IT /Formateur*

*Tel :*  00213555044419
*mail :* belkace...@gmail.com, m.belka...@itsolutions.dz
*Skype :*  belkacem.mohammed3