I wonder what are the older Linux version that AOO-current (whatever
is the latest version) will run on?

I'm not concerned too much about kernel but glibc which is a common
cause of hassles.
And I'm trying to create a VM with the oldest possible, still
supported Linux version, with AOO on it.

CentOS 5.5 is still a target platform?

And going forward, what do you plan to use as a base? is there a
policy? like "the oldest version of CentOS still supported"? or
"latest CentOS -1" or what?

Or are the AOO Linux binaries just expected to work on any Linux
regardless of glibc version?

Thanks,
FC

act