Thank you, Jonathon, for giving us something specific.  I get so weary of
LO people (and most of the media world it seems) spouting how much better
LO is but I fail to see it in my use cases.  Most of what you have pointed
out is not applicable to the vast majority of users I would guess.  I keep
waiting to see the open source world quit copying the latest gimic from MS
and start rolling out really useful features -- and, no, I don't have
enough imagination to know what those might be.