Hi esh,

On 14.01.2017 11:53, esh1907 wrote:
> No chance as long as Microsoft is a platinum sponsor of Apache.
> The best thing that can happen to wonderful OpenOffice is to ditch Apache
> for an independent commercial company.

Believe me: MS doesn't follow Apache OpenOffice any longer as they know
that in the next ~10 years OpenOffice cannot hurt MS. Moreover they have
switched to a subscription based model (Office365) latetly to secure
their userbase and even increase the earned money by monthly/yearly
subscription fees. ("mobile first, cloud first" is their main model now!)

mabdul