On 2/15/2017 12:43 PM, Jörg Schmidt wrote:
>> From: Keith N. McKenna [mailto:keith.mcke...@comcast.net]
>
>> [knmc]
>> I do not read German, but from the looks of the ProOO-Box
>> page above, it
>> appears that the documentation is based on the work of the OOoAuthors
>> Group and as such would most likely be under the CC-BY license.
>> [/knmc]
>
> Yes.
>
> Specifically, the material is double-licensed, either GPL 3 (or later
> version) or/and CC BY 3.0 (or later version).
>

> Jörg

Jorg;
Thank you for the additional information. This could pose problems
depending on the sense of the community. The community made a conscious
choice not to use the Version 3 documentation as a basis as they felt at
the time that we needed to have the Documentation under the ALV2.

I felt at the time and still do that the need for good documentation
outweighed the arguments for basing them on the ALV2, but the discussion
should be broached again to understand what the current sense of the
community would be.

Regards
Keith