> From: toki [mailto:toki.kant...@gmail.com]

> >> Please go to
> >> http://templates.services.openoffice.org/
> >> and say, which templates you can download.
> >
> > This is meant as a joke?
>
> Regardless, what would be useful, would be a review of each of those
> templates.

No, because it is unrealistic to want to control 15,000 templates.
Similarly, I do not think it is a normal way, because the originals should be
checked and kept up-to-date by their authors.

The discussion also points in the wrong direction, because there are
_technical_ problems with the templates website. These problems must be
eliminated and not the templates themselves should be checked.

(OK, even the templates themselves have to be checked, but this is a permanent
process and this should be done by the authors of the templates.)

Jörg