Hi all

Am .03.2017, 00:04 Uhr, schrieb Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>:

Raphael Bircher wrote:
I want to have access to the buildbot boxes from Apache OpenOffice. If
it's ok for you, I will ask infra for access referring to this thread.

You already do. All committers have access to the buildbot configuration, that covers everything we can do and is somewhere in SVN (I can't find it now but ask me if you don't find it; it's not in the OpenOffice SVN, but in the Infra SVN).

I think shell access is not given since each project can manage everything through SVN.

That said, I'm absolutely OK with you being given shell access! I'm just noting that probably whatever you want to do can be done with the privileges you already have, by changing files in SVN.

Yea, as I found out, the shell access is reserved to infra committers.

Regards,
Raphael