Marcus,

Thanks for letting me know.

I would point out, however, that something can be "improved" or it can be
"new," but marketing gurus not withstanding, it cannot be "new" AND
"improved."

"New "(not previously existing) documentation is the communication of
something not previously explained. "Improved" documentation more clearly
communicates something that has all ready been explained, but does not
communicate information about a new topic. (It is the idea being qualified
and thus using different or "new" words doesn't constitute something,
"new.")

I would also suggest that if one improves existing documentation, the act
of writing it is sufficiently implied to forego having to use the word
"write."

And finally, "also with technical topics" is a sentence fragment (think of
it as an incomplete thought). One possible correction: "Interpret technical
topics to write new, and improve existing, documentation." (That's assuming
both are being done; if not, drop whichever clause is unnecessary.)

But anyway, your attention to detail and promptness is a surprising change
to what one usually encounters.

Sincerely,

Tolleson

--
The 4th edition of THE GRAY STOPGAP, by DL Tolleson, is available in
hardcover from online retailers and local bookstores. Visit the publisher