You web site and download guidelines are so "technical" and convoluted, I can't
figure out what you're offering or who I get it.  For example, in download
options, - this -

Download Apache OpenOffice

(Hosted by Sourceforge.net - A trusted website)

Select your favorite operating system, language and version:

Windows (EXE)

Linux 64-bit (x86-64) (DEB)

Linux 64-bit (x86-64) (RPM)

Linux 32-bit (x86) (DEB)

Linux 32-bit (x86) (RPM)

OS X (version >= 10.7) (DMG)

OS X (version <= 10.6) (DMG)

More platforms / operating systems

Asturian

Basque

Bulgarian

Catalan

Catalan [Valencia AVL]

Catalan [Valencia RACV]

Chinese [simplified]

Chinese [traditional]

Czech

Danish

Dutch

English [British]

English [US]

Finnish

French

Galician

German

Greek

Hebrew

Hindi

Hungarian

Italian

Japanese

Khmer

Korean

Lithuanian

Norwegian [Bokmal]

Polish

Portuguese [Brazilian]

Portuguese [European]

Russian

Scottish [Gaelic]

Serbian [Cyrillic]

Slovak

Slovenian

Spanish

Swedish

Tamil

Thai

Turkish

Vietnamese

4.1.3

4.1.2

4.1.1

4.1.0

4.0.1

4.0.0

3.4.1

Older releases
Download full
installation<https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe/download>
Download language
pack<https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.1.3/binaries/en-US/Apache_OpenOffice_4.1.3_Win_x86_langpack_en-US.exe/download>

means absolutely noting to your average girl.  What the hell is Windows (EXE)
and how does it relate to my OS of Windows 7 Pro?  Asturnian is perhaps a small
European country of which I was previously unaware?  Perhaps near Austria?  and
4.1.3 means exactly what??

I bet if you tried just a little harder to you could make completely
incomprehensible for ANYONE.

Thanks.