Am 09.07.2017 um 19:38 schrieb Pedro Lino:
> Hi Matthias

>> It was just a simple rename via SFTP... ;-)
>
> Yes, I realize that for this build you simply did a rename (the build
> date didn't change).
> But my request was for the build number to be automatically appended
> to the the filename during the build process for all your future test
> builds (or automatically renamed if that is easier)
> So my request was to make that a persistent feature in future builds.

I know that this is the way our buildbots do it.
But I think this is not done during the build process but also by doing
a rename before uploading.
(Getting the Windows buildbots working again is another task)

For my builds I will simply do a bulk rename for the next releases.
Additionally I will build with --with-vendor to identify my builds as
being not official.

Matthias