On  4 Oct, Don Lewis wrote:
> On  4 Oct, Matthias Seidel wrote:

>>> Mathias;
>>>
>>> It is the extension that I tested and it does not work. There were API
>>> changes introduced in AOO Version 4.0.0 that were most likely never
>>> updated in the extension. It is the extension that adds to MediaWiki
>>> into File/Send.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Keith
>>
>> OK, I misunderstood.
>>
>> My hope was that at least this old extension would work, since building
>> with --enable-wiki-publisher (tried also the additional
>> --with-servlet-api-jar) does not have any effect on a build.
>> We build releases with that option, so normally there should be no need
>> to install this (old) extension.
>
> The --enable-wiki-publisher should cause the .oxt file for the extension
> to be built.  On FreeBSD that ends up getting packaged along with
> everything else and gets installed along with the rest.  By default, if
> you want to use it, you have to go into Extension Manager and dig around
> in the installed tree to find the .oxt file and add it.
>
> I haven't tried building this extension on either Linux or Windows, so I
> don't know if/how it gets packaged.

I rebuilt trunk on Windows with --enable-wiki-publisher.  The first
problem is that the extension does not appear to get packaged.  If you
have the Windows build tree handy, then you can find the extension here:
  mail/solver/420/wntmsci12.pro/bin/swext/wiki-publisher.oxt
I went into the extension manager and told it to add this extension. The
extension manager appears to successfully add the extension, and when I
look at the File->Send submenu, I see an entry for "To MediaWiki..."
menu entry, but it is grayed out and can't be selected.  I don't know
how to debug this.

Can someone with a Linux or Mac build tree try this experiment?  A 4.1.4
build tree should be fine as long as you configured with
--enable-wiki-publisher.