Reply to all, not only Jim:

Wow, I just had a day off and now my inbox is exploding.

Honestly, was it necessary to act within a few hours? Wouldn't it be better to wait more time?

There is no BZ issue, no blocker request, just mails. The builds aren't yet public, no communication was gone to the world until now. So, I don't see a reason to hurry up here.

Really, please let us follow our own processes. Otherwise we cannot be sure not to forget something.

Marcus