After several days of testing, including a replacement build
for macOS, I feel comfortable in CLOSING the vote for release.

And, with many more than the required 3 +1 (binding) votes, and
no -1 votes, I call the VOTE as PASSING!

AOO 4.1.4-RC5 (based on AOO414 r1811857) will be released as GA!

Again, thanks to all developers, contributors, testers, users and
believers!