Hi Jim,

I’m not seeing an improvement in the latest build you are now pushing to dist.

Base works. I still get the two system.log messages.

Charts are not saved even if I just do a save as.

I wonder if we also need the redland/raptor update that is in trunk. I can
spare a few hours tomorrow to try building on my side if we can confirm a few
things. Up to you. We can webex or something ..

Regards,
Dave