On 11/27/2017 7:07 PM, Don Lewis wrote:
On 26 Nov, Patricia Shanahan wrote:

On 11/26/2017 4:47 PM, Don Lewis wrote:
On 27 Nov, Damjan Jovanovic wrote:
I can't reproduce it here, on trunk with:
FreeBSD clang version 3.4.1 (tags/RELEASE_34/dot1-final 208032) 20140512
Target: x86_64-unknown-freebsd10.3
with either our built-in HSQLDB driver or SQlite over ODBC.

What version of AOO are you using? What database driver? What build
settings?

4.1.4 with the patch that I just posted.  I'm using the the built-in
HSQLDB driver.  I installed using a FreeBSD package built with the default.
I think I've also seen it on with unpatched 11.1, though it seems to be
harder to reproduce there.

Could you try it in 4.1.5-dev?

Interesting ... it seems to work fine, even without the optimization
level change for framework/source/loadenv/loadenv.cxx.

I cannot reproduce it with the as-released 4.1.4 on Windows.

Does anyone have a debug set-up that does reproduce it? If so, I can write instructions for testing whether it is related to the null pointer bug.

---
http://www.avg.com