Betreff: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 released
Datum: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 17:20:29 +0100
Von: Marcus <mar...@apache.org>
Antwort an: annou...@openoffice.apache.org
An: annou...@openoffice.apache.org

30 December 2017 - Apache OpenOffice, the leading Open Source office document productivity suite, announced today Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5, now available in 41 languages on Windows, macOS and Linux.

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 is a maintenance release aimed at correcting some regressions and delivering the latest English dictionary. All users of Apache OpenOffice 4.1.4 or earlier are advised to upgrade.

The main changes include:
* Bug fixes
* Updates for the English language dictionaries

For the complete overview see the list in Bugzilla:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-415changes

Full version of this announcement:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-415announcement

Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 Release Notes:
https://s.apache.org/AOO-415releasenotes

Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5 from the original source only:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/

Follow Apache OpenOffice:
Twitter   https://twitter.com/apacheoo
Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/ApacheOO