Hi,

Since the move, we noticed that when performing an advanced search that should
display the results as topics, then we get an error:

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Expression #1 of ORDER BY clause is not in SELECT list, references column
'forumaoo_en.t.topic_last_post_time' which is not in SELECT list; this is
incompatible with DISTINCT [3065]

SQL

SELECT DISTINCT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS t.topic_id FROM phpbb_en_topics t,
phpbb_en_posts p WHERE MATCH (p.post_subject, p.post_text) AGAINST ('+solved '
IN BOOLEAN MODE) AND t.topic_id = p.topic_id ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_time
DESC LIMIT 250

The same search is fine when set to display results as posts.

Could you have a look please?
Thanks

Hagar