Am 05.01.2018 um 09:17 schrieb Henner Lotz:

Hello Henner,

a good 2018.

thanks, also for you a successful and peaceful 2018. :-)

Thanks for the prompt resonance.

Very simple - after clicking on the "Herunterladen"-button - the download starts, seems to proceed, is finished. Then the comment is: download _nicht_ erfolgreich.

I've tested again and also today I haven't seen a problem when downloading OpenOffice.

So, there is no general problem but in the Internet connection between your PC and the mirror server. It depence on your hardware, Inernet provider, all servers inbetween and sometimes the time of day. Maybe the mirror server is down and a backup service isn't really working. So, the reasons can be nearly endless.

As an alternative you can also download directly from Apache here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/openoffice/4.1.5/binaries/de/

HTH

Marcus