Matthias Seidel wrote:> Am 08.01.2018 um 22:06 schrieb Marcus:
Hm, do we had notifications for 3.3.x when 4.1.4 (and older) was out?
Yes, until 2014. [1]
Somehow we stopped notifying our "old" users after 4.1.1 came out.
I always found it irritating that the notification did not mention the
newest available version...

There were some reasons for this (for example, support for some languages had been dropped -in terms of released binaries; sources still contained, and still contain to date, all translations- with version 3.4); but the real reason was probably laziness combined with the belief that people who were still on 3.3.x would be few and uninterested in upgrading. If Google Analytics is showing a different trend, nice to know it!

Regards,
  Andrea.