Hi Kay, Hi Open Office community,

my name is Driss from Munich. I started before 3 years as developer
volounteer in Open Office community and successfully solved some bugs.  But
because of some reasons I was not able to continue.
Now I have about 3hours or even more per Week to help with testing.
I already have some basic knowledge on testing: Google Test, Unity, Google
Mock, CMock, Tessy..
I would appreciate if you can help me to start contributing on testing.

Best regards