Can I view a MS Access adp file in OO? I downloaded an adp file this evening
from a court website. Go figure, a federal court using an antiquated format. A
couple of hours of research brought me to that realization and I’ve found zero
help unless I wanted to attempt an hour long trial of basically re-writing a
program. Then I remembered, duh, if anyone has an answer it will be the folks
at OO. I would be happy to support OO whether you are able to help me or not.
MS isn’t getting a cent. Especially for an old program, even if I could find
it.
Thank you in advance for anything you can provide.  Kelli Stone

Sent from my iPhone