After some thinking, I think this is not easy to answer without more clarification.

So I have updated the List I have once started (Now called Points of Interest). Added the going Agile topic, and will clarify the Point.

So no one has to read this discussion in order to get the picture.

The List contains more points. That are points I think they are interesting to look into, my top points have my name behind them.

If anyone wants to add points or clarify points, please feel free to edit / extend with sub pages.

I have added my name behind the points I put currently focus on.