Am 20.02.2018 um 22:50 schrieb Marcus:
Am 20.02.2018 um 19:43 schrieb Marcus:

To be more precise, it is only the description that seems wrong, not
the package name itself.

Changing "Mailcap module" to "Fonts module" should do the job...

if it's just the description and it doesn't influence the code in some
way, then IMHO just go ahead and change the text to a more descriptive
one.

I just wondered if there is a (for me) hidden logic behind the chosen
description. ;-)

then I think a little debugging is necessary *) and ...

I didn't mean programming logic here... ;-)

that doesn't matter. When you do changes you need to know where they get visible. When you don't know this, then you need to debug it - or test it in a different way.

Anyway, I committed the changes now and forced a build from Linux64
buildbot. When it is done I will install it on Ubuntu.
It is just a description and I don't expect more than optical differences.

Marcus

My local Windows build is just running, but the change may only be
visible in DEB and RPM...

build and test.

I'm sure Mechtilde would help with the DEB packages and others with
the RPM files. ;-)

*) except there are devs that remember the purpose of the description
and could speak-up here.

Marcus

Hi all,

when I look at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/setup_native/source/packinfo/packinfo_office.txt

the package names look reasonable to me.

All except one (copied from the installed DEB package):

openoffice-ooofonts - Mailcap module for Apache OpenOffice 4.1.5

Why is a package containing fonts called mailcap module?

Regards, Matthias