Dave Brondsema wrote:
https://templates.openoffice.org/ and https://extensions.openoffice.org/ are
back up.  Thanks for your patience.

Thanks! Sites are indeed back and pages are shown correctly. Still, users are reporting that they cannot download extensions so I guess this is not fixed yet, right? I mean, the pages are displayed but the files are not available for download yet.

Indeed, if I open the page of an extension I maintain (Italian Dictionary) https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/italian-dictionary-thesaurus-hyphenation-patterns and I click on Download (top right) I get "500 - Oh snap! We can't process this request." - same as what users are reporting.

You will find other reports from users at https://lists.apache.org/list.html?us...@openoffice.apache.org

Regards,
  Andrea.